Monday, August 22, 2011

Get in my closet #1

Yesterday I went shopping and took a look in Nordstrom. I saw this dress and fell in love with it
Theia Beaded Illusion & Silk Satin Faced Georgette Gown
How could you not love this dress? It is so simple yet the detailing on the top makes it one of a kind. I defiantly have lust for this dress, although I do not enjoy the price tag of over $1,000.  It just means I'll have to get rich.

How Get in my closet works:
~ A new one is posted every Monday
~ You create a post on your blog with things you found that week that you are lusting over. It can just be one thing or it can be many things. The post can also be made any day of the week because the linky tool is open all week.
~ You put a link to this post in your post
~ You add your link to the linky tool
~ Look at other posts and see if you agree with what they like

Have fun lusting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion with us!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio