Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School: One nail different is a must for 2011



When I first saw this look I thought somebody was painting their fingers in the dark. Now as I have seen it more and more though it has grown on me. Although it must be done right. I'm not sure how it was started, but the idea of painting only one nail a different color then the rest has been sweeping the stars. I have also heard it called the rebellious nail and I am really enjoying the name. How I would suggest you do it is paint the rest of your nails a muted color and the different one a metallic one. Another option would to do all the nails black and one a bright color like Ashley Benson below, this would be much more of a statement. Make sure the colors compliment each other, like don't put yellow and green together unless you are one big packers fan. Here are some of the ways others have done it to inspire you.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so do this all the time!! :)

Unknown said...

What color pink is that?

Post a Comment

Share your opinion with us!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio